Tuesday 17 January 2012

My New Blog

After quite a few requests from readers asking to be able to make comments on the entries in the Blog/Field Notes section of my www.bluestoneimages.com site I have decided to offer this opportunity here.  I will continue update my photography Blog, but it will still only cover landscape and wildlife related photography subjects.  On here however I will add a few more things relating to the outdoors, education, wildlife, reviews, news etc.  There will probably be a few rants as well - just for balance.  For completeness I have also copied the entries from my other site onto here, but this Blog really starts from today 17th January 2012.  Anyway I hope people will find one or two things that interest them and of course please feel free make comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment